- Trinity Body Jewelry Online Boutique Canada>
- Body Piercing Jewelry Catalog>
- Curved Barbells (bananas) and Rooks>
- Titanium curved barbell with spikes
Titanium curved barbell with spikes
Retail price: CAD $15.48
- Main material : Titanium (6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136)
- Secondary material : Same
- PVD Coating : None
- Gem type : None
- Threading : External
- Classification : Curved barbell
- Quantity Available: 11
Titanium 6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136
Titanium is ideal for both initial body piercings and healed piercings as it is compliant with the EU Nickel Directive introduced in Europe in 2001. Because of its virtually 'Nickel Free' content Titanium has become one of the preferred materials used in piercing jewelry within the borders of the European Union.
Grade Ti6AL-4V, ASTM F136 is the specification for the alloy to be used for surgical implants. The color of titanium is a silvery metallic white. An anodization process allows the metal to have a variety of pleasant colors. The color of anodized titanium parts is determined by the tension applied during polishing. Titanium is only half the weight of steel and twice as strong. Titanium can be sterilized in an autoclave.